Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Adam at 3 Months

This month has been a fun month with Adam!  I feel like he's gone from being a newborn to a baby who actually does things.  It's been so fun to watch him grow up this last month!

Adam has been growing so fast I feel like I have to put him in my favorite outfits as often as possible before he grows out of them!
Adam continues to be a chill, happy baby.  He loves to smile!
We started doing tummy time finally!  He has gotten so much stronger this last month!
It is so fun to watch these two boys together!  Adam clearly adores Isaac and follows him around with his eyes wherever he goes.  Isaac loves to hold and kiss Adam.

Sometimes we do tummy time while laying on mom's stomach.

He has mastered the art of blowing spit bubbles!

Some notes about Adam at three months:

  • Adam LOVES singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes"!  He likes it when I sing in general, but he starts giggling when we do that one.  When he starts to get upset I'll do that one with him to get him happy again.
  • Adam has finally started to drool a bit, but not as bad as Isaac yet.  He only drools when he's upright.
  • His eczema is finally clearing up and I think it's because I cut dairy out of my diet (for the most part).  Once it clears up all the way I'll hopefully be able to add some back in, but we'll see how that goes.  Hopefully I don't have to give up all dairy for as long as he's nursing!

No comments:

Post a Comment