Here's a little about Isaac at 2 months:
Height: 24 3/4" - 93%
Weight: 13 lbs. 4 oz - 73%
Head Circumference: 41.4 cm- 77%
This past month:
- He's started smiling A LOT! He loves to smile at us and will sometimes even smile for other people.
- He's gotten a lot more control of his head. When he's really tired it'll start wobbling a bit, but most of the time now he has complete control of it.
- Isaac has pretty much discovered his hands. He can get them to his mouth to chew on. I've given up on stopping it.
- He drools constantly! We knew he was going to be a drooler, but I didn't think it was going to start this early. At least we won't have problems with dry mouth. Instead we're just going to have to accept that our baby is going to need to wear a bib with EVERYTHING... and that we are also going to be covered in drool.
- He's fallen in love with the animals above his bouncer. He will kick and coo and smile at those things for a good 20 minutes. I can get a lot more done now without feeling guilty about leaving him in his bouncer.
- He's completely in 3-6 month clothes right now! They're a little lose on him, but it's better than the 0-3 that are skin tight.
- We're also moving up to size 2 diapers for overnight and when we're out and about. We still love our cloth diapers for when we're at home.
- Just this week he's started pulling himself into a sitting position when we have him leaning against our knees. He's really ready to sit like the big people sit. By 3 months I wouldn't be surprised at all for him to be sitting on his own.
I'm constantly amazed by how much Isaac is learning to do. He's so interested in everything around him! We now have to be careful about how much the TV is on because he loves to stare at the TV if it is on. I'm so excited to see how much he grows this next month!