Monday, April 16, 2012

Mommy, Wow! I'm a Big Boy Now!

Isaac's getting to be such a cute baby that I thought I'd let the pictures I snapped this month tell the story of what we've been up to.



My water bottle... also known as Isaac's favorite toy (which he only gets on special occasions).

Doesn't that smile just melt your heart?

Check out the (non-existent) eyebrows on that boy!

My name is Isaac and I will  devour you!

I think we waited too long to start him on solids.  He was really excited about the spoons!

First Bite!

Not so sure about this stuff.  And don't be fooled by the fact that Dad is feeding him... I'm the one who feeds him every night now while Dad holds down his arms.

Look at that height!

He wants to attack the camera.

If you thought the eyebrows on the other picture were good, check out these ones!

Best picture ever! He LOVES to suck on his bottom lip now.  It cracks me up!
So anyways, that's pretty much what we've been up to lately.  Isaac is now in 6-9 month clothes and is loving them!  Andy is done with all his classes and work, so between now and Saturday we'll be packing up all our stuff to get ready for our big move to Kansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment