Monday, April 23, 2012

Family Pictures

The last couple months, I've been realizing that I'm really an adult.  I've been married for almost three years.  I have a baby.  My husband and I have both graduated from college.  The list could go on and on.  Long story short though, I realized I needed to start doing grown up things... like getting family pictures taken.  Luckily I have super talented friends to help me with things like that.

On my birthday I dragged Andy and Isaac up Provo Canyon so we could do family pictures with our friend Chelsy before we left Utah.  Here are some of my favorites!




I love how Isaac looks like he's trying to explain something to us!

Isaac LOVES to suck on his shoes!  Also, my sister Allie made that quilt!

Funny story, Isaac sat on his own for the first time during the  photo shoot!









We had so much fun doing these pictures and I'm so happy we have them!  I can't wait to get some printed, framed, and hanging in our apartment in Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment