Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last few Weeks in Kansas

I know, I know... You're all shocked that we're still alive.  Getting settled in Dallas has definitely kept us busy!  Now it's time to play catch-up.

When we first moved to Kansas after graduation, we thought that 2 months was FOREVER!  Surprisingly, it went way too quickly!  Before I knew it we were getting ready to head back to Utah for vacation and family reunions.  We packed a lot of fun into our last few weeks there.  Here's a recap:

Isaac LOVES to be upside down!  He is such a silly boy!

Andy turned 26... and Allie made him an amazing Choco-Flan cake (Seriously. Look it up... it was To Die For!)

Allie showed Isaac her award winning ugly Christmas Sweater... and he thought it was AWESOME!

Isaac learned to crawl on top of things. Why yes, he is using his mouth as an anchor.

He had his first experience with pool time.  He went from being not so sure about it...

...to totally in love with it!


I returned to my permed roots!  Yay for curly hair!  Surprisingly... it's so much easier to deal with here in Texas than my stick straight, no body hair was!

I FINALLY made a pillow for the back of my rocking chair.  I used this tutorial and I love how it came out!

Next up... our trip to Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment